Friday 18 March 2016

GRWM: Simple Bronzed Makeup Look

Hey Guys and Welcome to my blog,

Today is the day, I have uploaded my first ever YouTube Video. I'm so sorry for the camera for being out of focus most of the time. Please do bear with me. But,  I hope you really enjoyed the video. Please do like, comment and share my video for more makeup videos to come. Thank you so much.

Here are the products listed:

FACE

Makeup forever mattifying primer
Lancome Teint Idole Ultra 24H
La girl pro concealer - toffee
Sacha Cosmetics Buttercup Powder
Ben Nye Topaz
Black Opal Foundation Stick - Suede Mocha
Cover girl bronzer - Ebony Bronze
Mac Blush - Sweet as Cocoa
Makeup Revolution Highlighter - Rock On World
Mac Studio fix Powder
Makeup Revolution Amazing makeup fixing spray




EYES

Kiko eye base primer
Max factor excess shimmer - 25 bronze
MUA eyebrow pencil
Concealer Palette
Mac eyeshadow- Embark
Motives gel eyeliner - little black dress
Maybelline the falsies mascara
Maybelline lashes sensational mascara
DUO Eyelash Adhesive
Prima Lash Basics - Half eyelash




LIPS

Barry M Lip Liner - Brown
Kiko Lip pencil - 301
Kiko Pencil Lip gloss- 10


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Riana Juma. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig