Sunday 31 January 2016

Winged Liner + Bold Lips


Today's, its the last day of january, and I hope you guys had a wonderful month, I know that I did. Anyway Today's Makeup Look was nothing too dramatic or anything, just a simple look that anybody can achieve.

A winged eyeliner and bold lips! Now,  you can choose any bold colour that you want but I choose to use Colourpop Ultra matte liquid lipstick in LAX which is a burgundy/dark red shade. 

 I'm in love with this colour, its suit my skin tone and don't have to put any lip liner and It's not too drying but it feels very nice on the lips.

And I am also trying out new foundation, which is the  L'oreal true match super blendable foundation and I am in the shade 8.N Cappuccino. I love this foundation, it's full coverage, very light on the skin, good quality for a drugstore product and it's pretty affordable. It retail at £9.99









SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Riana Juma. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig