Friday 15 January 2016

HAUL TIME!

Hello Guys,
 
How are you doing? I know its been a while since I have uploaded a blog post but I'm back and bringing you more exciting things coming your way. Now, its haul time! I did little shopping there and there, and I picked up quite a few stuff that I have been wanting to get my hands on.


 
 
Makeup Forever Ultra HD Foundation in 178
Makeup Forever Mattifying primer
Colourpop Utlra matte liquid lipstick in Trap, Limbo and LAX
Cover Girl Queen collection bronzer in ebony bronze
Kiko Eyeshadow in 200 & 218
12 Makeup Geek Eyeshadow
 



KiKO Eyeshadow in 200 & 218 (£8 each, kiko store)
 


 
Cover Girl Queen Collection Bronzer in Ebony Bronze ( £13.99, Ebay)
 
 
Makeup Forever Ultra HD Foundation in 178
Makeup Forever Mattyifying Primer
 
 
12 Makeup Geek Eyeshadow ( £4.95 each, Beauty Bay Website)
 


 
Colourpop Ultra Matte liquid Lipstick in Trap, Limbo, LAX ( £11.95, Ebay)
 
 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Riana Juma. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig