Tuesday 1 December 2015

BIG HAIR DON'T CARE!


I love love loveeee curly hair, the bigger the better. 

Having curly hair is just the best hair style ever especially when you have curly weaves or wig, you don't really have to do much to it especially for those who are in a rush to get ready in the morning.

So the hair I used is Janet Collection Natural Malaysian Bohemian Curl 6pcs in Colour 2. It's was £12.99 each and I bought two packs. Inside the pack, it had 16, 18, 20, 22inches, a parting closure and J bangs. 

I made it as a wig so I used all the 16, 18, 20, 22inches and the closure.

So far, I'm loving it, it's so full, it does not shed and really have to do much with it expect just shake it out and off you go.

I do take bookings if you would like for me to make a wig for please do contact me at my email rianajuma@icloud.com











SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Riana Juma. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig